Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Welcome To My Blog




So here I am with my first blog post and I am so happy that I have finally entered into the world of blogging again, it is something I have enjoyed in the past, I blogged a few years ago,  I wrote a lifestyle journal but sadly stopped as I was going through a tricky time and dealing with divorce and settling into single motherhood.

Now I feel the timing is right to jump back in as I feel passionate about writing about my journey about how I simplified my home through decluttering and home organising and how I am working on developing a more capsule wardrobe and reducing fast fashion purchases.

 I hate the new year "new you" phrase but this is the year I really want to make some changes into my lifestyle, to slow down... i know that's hard as a mother but I believe self care is so important, I want to share this journey on how I plan to supercharge my health and mindset and take time for some wellness and self care.

You will also find some reassuring posts about single parenting and how I introduced aromatherapy in my skincare routine and in our home.  

So that really is enough waffling for now, I am so pleased that I have finally pulled my finger out and started this blogging journey again. 


Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy xoxox
xox





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Copy to clipboard