Sunday, June 9, 2019

Modern Outdoor Spaces






Now it's that time of year where I mostly think about how I want to spend a lot more of my time outside in the garden, sadly summer seems to be a little slow off the ground but regardless of the rubbish weather we are having here in the UK I feel really inspired at the moment to transform my outdoor space, I had a patio laid last year but I have been stuck with the horrible teak garden table and chairs for a good few years, I am going to consider painting it first as I don't really have the budget for a new set. I have lots of ideas but sadly the budget doesn't really stretch to the contemporary garden of my dreams. 
I do spend far too much time on Pinterest pinning garden inspiration and I wanted to share with you some of my favourite outside spaces. 





I love everything about these spaces, the wooden slatted backdrop is just so stylish and I love the idea of a pergola to be able to still be outside when the weather isn't great and in the evening to light candles or hang some festoon lighting to create an instant atmosphere. Lights4Fun have some great tips on their site on how to style festoon lighting this summer.



All images sourced via pinterest

Have you any plans for your outdoor space this summer or like me are you dreaming of transforming your garden into something stylish and modern? For more garden inspiration  make sure you hit the follow button on pinterest.

Cathy xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Copy to clipboard